As we are approaching November, I think it’s safe to start thinking of my goals for the month. I like to start making monthly goals because I find it easier to stay on track within myself. I’m a planner and I always have to have things mapped out for the week. If I don’t then my whole dynamic is off.
What I use to do what was plan for the day, week, month, year, and the next year after that, but now I just do monthly goals and start achieving them on a daily basis.
1. Lose 10 lbs. (Summer bodies are made in the Winter)
2. Adjust to new job
3. Write at least 10 blogs (2 a week maybe)
4. Get new tires
5. Get first act done in new script I just started
6. Reach 110 followers on my blog
7. Post at least two photos on Instagram (I’m not photogenic)
8. Write at least one page in my ebook a day (this is taking forever for me to finish)
These are all obtainable. I can do this.